Friday, May 18, 2018

Passing the test: Keeping faith in God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

There are times in this life when we have opportunity to go the wrong way, a way opposite to God's way.

When we have Holy Spirit, HE will help us by reminding us of God's way to give us an opportunity to pass the test and stay in the path of God.

John 14:26    But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Recently I had the opportunity to enter into "hypocrisy".  (I can't even remember now the subject where the temptation surfaced.)  

The Holy Spirit arose and reminded me of the following scripture;

James 3:17    But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

After being reminded of above scripture, I chose not to do that.

We are kept by the Spirit of God when we choose the way of God in the issue.


*****