Friday, May 11, 2018

Absolute confirmation from God


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Sometimes we will do something and later receive confirmation from God showing us that which we did was correct action.

A few weeks ago, a man contacted me saying he is a pastor.  He and another man who was called "pastor" were coming to USA on visit.  They wanted to come to see me.

When I read his email I did not want him to come here.

At first, I had no information.  Often prophets know things without having any tangible reason behind what they know ... They just know.

I reread his letter.  

At the bottom of the page, I noticed he had called himself, "Reverend."  

I wrote to him immediately and strongly rebuked him for daring to presume to call himself "Reverend."  

When a man does this, he exalts himself above scripture and all for there is no such thing in Bible of a man calling himself "Reverend."

A man who does this is one of the many antichrists going about in churches today.

II Thessalonians 2:3-4   Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.


There are a great many antichrists today in churches. The key is this: they exalt themselves above all that is called God or that is worshipped.

When a man does not follow Bible examples, he is antichrist.

There is no place in Bible where a man called himself "Reverend."

Consider Paul and Peter.

What did they call themselves?

This is very important. For this is one way for you today to identify antichrist so you can avoid these men who do this.

I would not associate with any man who called himself "Reverend."

*****

Several years ago, a woman from the radio audience, asked me, "What do we call you, ? Reverend?"

I was horrified!

I replied,  "No ... just call me Joan."


*****