Sunday, May 20, 2018

How many people do you have to get to pray for you to get your prayer answered?


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

If you pray, do you need to have others to pray same thing for you to get your prayer answered?

When you pray, is it in faith?  If so, why do you go about asking others to pray for what you have prayed? 

 (By asking others to pray don't you show unbelief in that which you prayed?)



*****

When I was a new Christian, I attended a prayer group.

I had prayed for God to put me with a husband.

Everyone in the prayer group prayed for me to have a husband.

Those prayers were not answered for they were not the will of God for me.

We even found scripture and quoted that scripture to justify our prayer.

It did not happen no matter how many of us prayed for it was not the will of God for my life.

Jesus taught us to pray, "Thy will be done."  Matthew 6



*****

Do we consider the will of God in the matter before we pray for it to happen?

A man asked me to pray that he get a certain job.


I told him I would not pray that for I did not know the will of God in the matter.

He obviously prayed to get that job.

His prayer was not answered.



*****


A young man who was 44-years-old was diagnosed with the terrible disease, ALS.

Church groups where he lived were praying for David to be healed.

I certainly wanted David to be healed but God gave me an open vision concerning David.  

In the vision, David was on a golf course.  He went ahead of us and was signaling with his hand, "Come on ... It's great!"

I knew this meant David was going to die but his spiritual condition was okay.



*****


So we pray, "God, if it be YOUR will ... "

And we know the will of God will be done.



*****