Monday, May 21, 2018

Do you have faith that someone else can pray and get what you want for yourself while you can't?


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

A few years ago, a woman from our church group asked me if I would go with her to help her select a light for her dining room.

I agreed to do this so we met at the lighting store.

I prayed as I was driving to the store, asking God to help us find the fixture and to help us find it quickly so we wouldn't have to run about looking for such.

As soon as we opened the door to the lighting store, I saw a fixture that would be very nice for her room.

She wandered about the room and finally saw the fixture I had seen.  She bought it and likes it very much.

Later I asked her if she prayed before going to the store.

She replied, "No.  Because I knew you would."

It turned out her faith was in me.  She believed I could pray and it would be answered.  But I don't think, at that time, she believed she could pray and it would be answered.



*****


Will God answer your prayer?  Or do you have to find another person to pray because you lack faith in God?

You must have faith in God.



*****


To develop faith in God, consider the way God put you into the body of Christ.

Consider all that God has already done for you.

And consider the many promises of God in scripture and focus on those promises until you can believe God and have faith to go to God in prayer.



*****