Saturday, August 19, 2017

Talking common sense based on Bible truths


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I entered my 80's in 2017.

When I was confronted with finding a new medical doctor when my doctor left.  I told the new doctor these truths:

I believe in Jesus and the resurrection of the dead, so I am not afraid to die.  I am 80-years-old.

What I want in a doctor is someone who will help me get from this point to death.

Therefore I do not want a bunch of tests.  If I need pain medicine I want it.  I don't want you to try to keep me alive on this earth.


She seemed to understand but then she went on to ask me about various tests ... if I had such and such a test and would I allow such a test.  I found I was very disturbed later, although at the time she seemed friendly and smiled a lot.

I might try to find another doctor.

This flesh suffers corruption according to Bible.

I Corinthians 15:50-54    Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.  Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep (die), but we shall all be changed,  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Those who are dead will be given "new bodies".  They will not be resurrected in their earthly body but will be in another form by the will of God.  The old flesh will not be resurrected with the spirit.

So is the case with those who are alive at the return of Jesus.  These current bodies will not be taken into heaven with the soul.  Those who are still alive will shed these earthly bodies, in the twinkling of an eye, in the blink of an eye.  (We have disposable bodies, so to speak.)

Therefore my focus is not on my skin and skeleton and fleshly interior organs which will not go into heaven, thank God!  For the most part, I don't want to try to restore them, except in the case of vision which they can help greatly today so you will not  have to go blind.

I would like to find a medical doctor you could talk with when there is a physical problem

As it is now, you don't dare tell them you have any pain.  For they would want to do a bunch of tests.  I think there used to be doctors who would listen and say, "Let's try this medicine and see if it helps."

I think I might begin looking for this type of medical doctor.


*****

We know life expectancy is "three-score years and ten" according to Bible.   Psalm 90:10

Some will live longer than 70 years.  But how many live to be 90 or 100 ... and what is the quality of their lives at such ages?

My expectation is in the resurrection, whether I live in this flesh or die.

Medical doctors can do certain things to help us.  If we break a bone they can help us.  They can now help us with vision so we don't have to go blind.  But to look for diseases, even to think to try to cure these internal things, often puts an older person through more than is really reasonable.

So far, I haven't found any medical doctor who can really help me but I believe one is out there.

We have to first understand what it is we want from a medical doctor.  We have to understand we can say, "No", when a treatment or test is unreasonable to us.  My previous doctor kept trying do to something to me.  He shocked me by asking me if I would allow him to give me a diphtheria shot.  I said, "No."

Currently all I want from medical doctor is prescription for sleep-aid.  I have one other problem, but I wouldn't tell my current doctor about it and ask for help.  I know she would just want me to take a bunch of horrible tests.  So I am forced, at this moment, to try to treat myself.  And there is daily pain involved.


*****

We set our goals for this life based on our understanding of that which God shows us as truth and we go forward in HIS truth, clinging to that regardless of what man says.

Most humans do not know God nor Bible and they only go by that which seems right in their own eyes.

We are not like that.  So we go forth in another way while we live on this present earth.


*****