Thursday, August 10, 2017

BOOK: Exhortations

Amazon.com
e-Book & paperback




Volume 8 ... #21
Those Who Got Victory Over the Beast

Revelation 15 ...

1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
 

2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. 

3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying,  

Great and marvellous are THY works, Lord God Almighty; 

just and true are THY ways, thou King of saints. 

4 Who shall not fear THEE, O Lord, and glorify THY name? 

for THOU ONLY art holy:

for all nations shall come and worship before THEE; 

for THY judgments are made manifest.



*****


In 1979, God gave me the following terrifying dream:

Destruction was everywhere.

A meeting was going on.  A man was speaking to a room filled with people.  I went in and began to listen.

A second man rushed in and said:  "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun."

The first man resumed speaking.

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole.  A gas was coming out of the speaker.  I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people.  It was coming directly toward us!

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us!

I looked at the man seated next to me.  He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group.  But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive.  He was already dead!

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too.

*****

God was showing me the anarchy that was already going on in our church groups in 1979.  Destruction was already everywhere in churches.  It is worse today. 

This had to happen before Jesus could return says the apostle Paul in II Thessalonians 2.

NASB ... Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the Lord) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

KJV ... the falling away ... churches would fall away from specific scriptures and set up another doctrine.

This is what is happening today in church groups ... the apostasy ... the falling away from specific doctrines of Christ, from scripture, to set up another doctrine in the church which is opposite from scripture.  (divorce/remarriage, man who marries divorced woman, homosexuals & lesbians, drunkards in the church)



*****