Monday, February 13, 2023

πŸ’₯ The apostle Paul says:

 
Philippians 3

2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:

5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; 6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

9 And be found in HIM, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

10 That I may know HIM, and the power of HIS resurrection, and the fellowship of HIS sufferings, being made conformable unto HIS death;

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Paul learned from man in the ways of the Jews.

But Jesus appeared to Paul on the road to Damascus and Paul gave up all fleshly learning from man and trusted in Jesus after Jesus appeared to him.

After that, Paul was taught by God instead of by man.  And Paul no longer trusted in what man could teach him for he then followed that which God brought to his mind by HIS Holy Spirit.

Galatians 1

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:

14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by HIS grace,

16 To reveal HIS Son in me, that I might preach HIM among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.

18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.

19 But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.

20 Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.

21 Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;

22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:

23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

24 And they glorified God in me.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

(Comments by Joan Boney)

After I was born again in 1975, I was asleep in the night when I was transferred into heaven.  I was with God and Christ and the Holy Spirit.  (I saw no images.  It was just spiritual.)  At that time, I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing.

A few nights after this, the exact same thing happened a second time.  I was transported into heaven and made one with Jesus, The Word of God.

After that I was "on fire" for things of God!

Now I wanted to read the Bible.  I wanted to be with the people of God.  I no longer wanted to be with those worldly people that I had been with before.

I owned a small business at that time and I had 3 women who worked for me so I didn't have to go into the business except to do appraisals and purchase merchandise. I stayed at my apartment and read the Bible and God taught me for the next 5 years.

I did attend church and a prayer group, but mostly in those places God taught me to use the gifts of the Holy Spirit which HE gave me for the church.

For example:  One day at the prayer group, we all had our heads bowed and one woman was praying when I heard these words from God:  "Look up."

When I opened my eyes and looked up, I saw a part of the human body outlined on the wall.  I told God I knew it was a body part but I didn't know which part.  And I heard: "Stomach."  Oh yes.  A stomach.  (I recalled the old Pepto-Bismol commercials on TV which I had seen.)

When the women quit praying, I said:  "Does anyone have a stomach problem?"

One woman became very excited and said:  "I do ... I do!"

I don't remember much after that.  I suspect we prayed for her and she was healed.

What had happened is God had given me the spiritual gift, "word of knowledge".  (I Cor. 12:8)

After that, when I would attend the Bible class at church God often gave me words for the church group.

Our teacher always said, during the Bible class, "Does anyone have a word from the Lord?"

By this statement, he opened the door for the Holy Spirit to speak through whom HE willed.

I Corinthians 14:26  How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

During these 5 years, God showed me I was called to ministry offices of apostle and prophet according to Ephesians 4:8;11-14.

8 Wherefore HE (Jesus) saith, When HE ascended up on high, HE led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

(From heaven, after Jesus was raised from the dead by God, HE set up the New Testament church and gave ministry offices for the church and gifts of the Holy Spirit to benefit the church.)

11 And HE (Jesus) gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into HIM in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

As Jesus called HIS ministers for HIS church from heaven.  Jesus calls us today and whom HE calls HE also teaches in the work of the NT ministry.

Paul is an example of the call of Jesus to the ministry and also the teaching of Paul by Jesus to be in the 2 ministry offices assigned to him:  apostle and teacher.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Today many try to be ministers without being called by Jesus and without being taught by Jesus and without having the Holy Spirit of God.

Jude

17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18 How that they told you there should be mockers (copiers) in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

They put themselves into ministries by going to Bible schools by their own will and by learning from other men and by copying (mocking) other preachers.

There are several scriptures telling us of these men who put themselves into churches as ministers without being called by God.

2 Peter 2

1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

(They say, "Jesus is Lord," but they do not follow specific scriptures and they deny Jesus by denying those verses of scripture.  Often they eliminate portions of scripture and set up other doctrines in their church group by which they approve sin in the congregation.  I've even heard them add things of their own thinking to scripture and present these to their churches as if they are scripture when they are not. Two of these men admitted to me that what they taught was not in the Bible thought they pretended it was in Bible when they taught these things.  They did not repent nor show any sorrow at all over that which they did.  This is the apostasy in the end time church, antichrist.)

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you:


17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Matthew 24

3 And as HE (Jesus) sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto HIM privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of THY coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in MY name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.  


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯