Sunday, February 26, 2023

πŸ’₯ Mishandling and misspeaking scripture and making spiritual things as earthly images.

 
The mother and father of an adult man died within months of each other.  

This man printed a statement in a newspaper obituary and sent me a copy of the newspaper publication. 

In that obituary he stated that his dad would be waiting for his mother at the gates of heaven.

I was horrified, for when his dad died, I shared several scriptures with him about that which the Bible tells us about death.

What he wrote was opposite to that which Bible says.

What he printed in the newspaper was incorrect. 

So I prayed asking God what HE wanted me to do about this and then I sent this man the following letter.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The letter:

You must learn to speak things right by what scripture tells us rather than speaking as you know things by this present life.

Your mother is not in heaven. Children of God are asleep in Jesus. I sent this to you before when your dad died.


I Thessalonians 4:13-17

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep (dead).

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with HIM.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent (go before) them which are asleep (dead).

16 For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


We do not go directly into heaven when we die.  We fall asleep in Christ when we die.  When Jesus returns to gather the church HE will awaken the dead and gather the children of God from off the earth and we will then be taken to the new heaven and new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5  (The apostle John says:)

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and HE will dwell with them, and they shall be HIS people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And HE that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

You have some scriptural error in you.


There is no marriage in heaven ... so Jake will not be meeting your mother at the gate to heaven.


Matthew 22:29-30   Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

We will not even have these fleshly bodies whereby we now recognize each other

I Corinthians 15:49-53  And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

(God is a spirit.  We will have spiritual bodies in heaven not these flesh and blood bodies which we now have.)

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep (die), but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

(Blink:  That is how fast we will be removed from our natural body and placed into our spiritual body before we are taken into heaven.  We will be "spirit" created in the image of God, a Spirit.)


At the point of death, the spirit leaves the body. The spirit sleeps in Jesus. The spirit will be given a new spiritual body before being taken into heaven. These flesh and blood bodies that we now have will not go into heaven.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In fact Isaiah says in heaven the former things will not come to mind.

Isaiah 65:17 (God says:)   For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.


You are looking at these things in an unspiritual way by your natural mind as things are on earth.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Unless you have a love of the truth of the Word of God and correct yourself by the Word of God, you can be destroyed by Jesus because you did not love the Word.


II Thessalonians 2:8-12 (Jesus will destroy the apostate church when HE returns)

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of HIS mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.


You are mishandling scripture and are not being careful enough to get the facts before you speak and write things.

This is very serious for you will destroy yourself this way.

A warning!

Love, Joan

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


This man responded:  "Thanks for the clarification the funeral home wrote most of it I just added about her working career I should have read more closely."

This man deludes himself and hopes to justify himself.  

The first part of the obituary told of his mother's secular life: birthday, secular accomplishments such as education and work achievement and marriage.

Then he told about her being met at the gate of heaven by her dead husband.

I stopped reading at that point for it was in great error based on the Holy Bible and the scriptures in the New Testament.

I started to send him additional correction and then I began praying and remembered the following verse of scripture:

Titus 3: 10-11  A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

So I sent nothing more to him.  I began praying.  I asked God to let me know if this man becomes born again and repents of his earthly works.

I don't plan to read any future emails from him unless those emails start with something like:  "I was just born again and have repented of all past things in my life that were evil!"

I prayed over myself:

Psalm 51:10   Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Sometimes we are pulled down by the error of the people who mishandle spiritual things.

If we know the truth of the scriptures and fail to share that counsel of God with a person who speaks errors, especially concerning spiritual matters, their blood can be on our hands.

Paul said:  

Acts 20:25-27  

25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

This man's blood is not on my hands for I shared with him the pure word of God.

When I went to bed that night, I pulled up our hymn blog and was helped as I played several hymns.

(And I write this to warn you!  Be very careful in how you handle the Word of God.)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯