Saturday, February 18, 2023

πŸ’₯ "Think on these things," says the apostle Paul.

 
Philippians 4:8

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  I thank God for my salvation.  I think on the time when God caused me to be born again, when HE said to me:  "Joan ... you know those mistakes you've been making all these years?  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins."  (August 5, 1975)

πŸ’₯  I think of how changed I was after I was born again.  I wanted to read the Bible.  I wanted to be with the people of God.  I no longer wanted to do those things I had done in the past.  I no longer wanted to be with the worldly people I had been with in the past.

2 Corinthians 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

πŸ’₯  Shortly after I was born again, I was asleep in the night when I was "transported" into heaven.  I was with God, and with Christ, and with the Holy Spirit.  (I saw no physical images.  It was a spiritual experience.)  At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing.

A few nights later the exact same thing happened to me again.

I believe it was at that time that I was ordained into the 2 ministry offices, apostle and prophet, appointed by God.

Ephesians 4  (After the crucifixion and resurrection, Jesus set up from heaven the New Testament church.)

8 ... When HE ascended up on high, HE led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

11 And HE (Jesus) gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into HIM in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

πŸ’₯  And I think on the many times God has helped me to know what to do by bringing information to my mind by HIS Holy Spirit.

John 14:26  (Jesus says)  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13  Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of HIMSELF; but whatsoever HE shall hear, that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I thank God for putting me in the place where I now live with another member of the body of Christ.

I thank God for HIS provision for me through the years and how there has been no lack.

Ephesians 3:20  Now unto HIM that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

πŸ’₯  Above all, I thank God for The Word of God, Jesus, the truth whereby we can walk on this earth in peace doing the will of God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Let us learn to keep our mind filled with:

* whatsoever things are true 

* whatsoever things are honest

* whatsoever things are just 

* whatsoever things are pure 

* whatsoever things are lovely 

* whatsoever things are of good report  

* virtue 

* praise for what God has done

In the evil of the end time, we must make our mind to be focused on what God has said and what God has done in our lives and in the many examples in the Bible where God helped HIS people in difficult times.

2 Timothy 3

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection  (homosexual/lesbianRomans 1:26-28  
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;)


trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

(They may even go to church but they show that they will not follow specific scripture ... from such turn away.)

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.


13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯