Tuesday, February 21, 2023

πŸ’₯ Encourage yourself in things of God. Believe what God says.


πŸ’₯  2 Timothy 1:7  For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Do you have any fear over any thing?  If so, where does that fear come from?

Recently I had fear over my vision.  It came from something the eye doctor said. (I find doctors often bring fear to me.)  But I have prayed that God would not leave me on this earth without vision.  I have prayed that God would show me if I need to do anything.

Is it God will for me to be able to see?  Do I exhort the church and encourage the church to focus on the things of God?  In the work I do, it would be much more difficult to exhort the church on daily blog and podcast if I could not see.  Does God want me to see?  How would devil feel about this?  Can't we see the source for the fear?

I John 5:14-15  And this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that, if we ask any thing according to HIS will, HE heareth us: And if we know that HE hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of HIM.

I was settled when I reviewed these truths from God.  

Encourage yourself daily in things God has said and in truths from God.  Do those promises from God apply to you?  And if they do, will God do them?

Devils bring thoughts to our mind to cause us to be fearful.  Our own flesh also brings us fearful thoughts.  

But God has not given us a spirit of fear.  God has given us power, love, and a sound mind.

Thankfulness for that which God has given us is a very powerful weapon.  Remember to thank God for that which you have in your life and devils will flee from you.

Learn to focus daily on these truths.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

πŸ’₯  Ephesians 3:20  Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Follow the concepts brought to mind by the Holy Spirit, the power that works in us.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯