Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Podcast: God spoke to Abraham and he followed God. God speaks to us today and we follow God.

 
 
 
 
Genesis 12

1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God speaks to us today causing us to be raised from the dead of this world.  God gives us a new heart, HIS heart.  And God gives us a new Spirit, HIS Holy Spirit.  And thereby we are made to be new creatures so we can serve God in HIS holiness and righteousness.

2 Corinthians 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

To think on the past is to return to death.  So we go forward, "pressing on" in the Word of God, thinking on that Word and doing that Word.  As God intended us to do when God caused us to be born again.

Hebrews 10:38  God says:  Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, MY soul shall have no pleasure in him.

So we work to keep the past dead and buried! 

And we go forward in Christ, The Word.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Pam Padgett worked for Fed Ex as a computer programmer for over 20 years.

When it was time for her to retire, God led her by The Word bringing the following to her attention:

Micah 2:10  Arise ye, and depart; for this is not your rest: because it is polluted, it shall destroy you, even with a sore destruction.

Pam took an early retirement from Fed Ex.  One month later God told me in a dream to start a blog.  I called Pam immediately and asked her to do the computer work required to set up a blog. (March 2012)

Then in 2015, I was lead by God to publish books on Amazon and Pam did the computer work.

Then in February, 2020, I was shown to record and publish Podcasts, and Pam set this up and helped me buy recording equipment and microphone and she did all the technical work for the Podcast.

And in 2019, when I could no longer live alone, Pam brought me into her house to live and we continued the ministry work, blog-books-podcasts, from her home.

God had another work for Pam at that point in time and she followed God out of her secular work and into the ministry of "helps".  

I Corinthians 12:28  And God hath set some in the church (to work in the church), first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God caused me, Joan Boney, to be born again by HIS Word.  

Shortly after I was born again in 1975, in the night while I was asleep, I was transported into heaven.  I was with God and Christ and the Holy Spirit.  (I saw no physical images.  It was all spiritual.)  At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing.

A few days after this, the exact same thing happened a second time.

I am ordained apostle and prophet and I think being taken into to heaven had to do with this calling on my life.  I was certainly on fire for things of God after that.  All I wanted to do is read the Bible and learn about God and do scriptures.

For the next 5 years God taught me Bible.

On the night of January 10, 1980, while I was sleeping in the night a very strong trumpet-like voice spoke 3 words into my ear:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

When I found KWJS to be a radio station, I said to God, "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."

And immediately the Holy Spirit spoke to my mind, "Call the radio station manager."

I called the manager at KWJS that same morning.  I said to him, "God might be showing me to go on radio.  How would you do that?"

He said, "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to me and if you fit our broadcasting we will offer you a contract."

I recorded a tape that same day and put it into the mail.

Within 5 days I was broadcasting exhortations for the church on radio KWJS.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The pattern is the same:  God speaks.  We hear and believe it is God.  And we do that which is appropriate with the message we heard spoken by God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

John 10  Jesus says:

27 MY sheep hear MY voice, and I know them, and they follow ME:

5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯