Monday, January 30, 2023

πŸ’₯ That Christ might be shown in me.

 
Paul says:

Philippians 1:20  According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.

Christ (The Word) is magnified in our bodies each time we share what God has shown us and share HIS Word, and live as the born again, "new creature", in the hope provided us by God.

2 Corinthians 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

The past is death.

The new creature is life.

After we are born again, we are resurrected by God from the death of this present world, and are given by God a new life in Christ, The Word.  We choose now to live in scriptures. doing that which pleases God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯