Tuesday, January 24, 2023

πŸ’₯ Sometimes we don't pray because we can't imagine how God can help us.

 
You'd like to be out of debt.  But how could that be possible?

I've found God to make ways when I had no idea how it could be done.

In 2018, I fell at my house in Texas and broke a hip.  The night before surgery, a nurse came to my room.  She said I had to name someone to be responsible for me in case I couldn't answer for myself.  Immediately without any thought whatsoever, I replied,  "Pam Padgett is responsible for me."

One of our church members was standing in my room at the time I was asked this question and when I answered.  She was shocked.  She said, "How can Pam be responsible for you?  She doesn't even live here.  She is 450 miles away."

I replied:  "I don't know HOW Pam can be but she is."

(I believe God had put it into my heart that Pam was responsible for me.  And if that was the case, "how" would never be considered.  For if God chose her, it would be done.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The apostle Paul was a prisoner aboard a ship that was in danger of shipwreck.

God sent an angel with a message for Paul.

Acts 27

21 But after long abstinence Paul stood forth in the midst of them, and said, Sirs, ye should have hearkened unto me, and not have loosed from Crete, and to have gained this harm and loss.

22 And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship.

23 For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,

24 Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.

25 Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Luke 1:37  For with God nothing shall be impossible.

You may not know "how", but God does HIS own will and nothing is impossible with God.

Talk with God.  Build your faith with the promises given by God in the Bible.  And pray in faith.

Is that the will of God for you?  If so, God will answer your prayer.

I John 5

14 And this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that, if we ask any thing according to HIS will, HE heareth us:

15 And if we know that HE hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of HIM.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯