Monday, January 30, 2023

πŸ’₯ More information concerning looking back and thinking on things of the past.


Comments by Joan Boney:

I have noticed, when I think on past and speak of past events, often a spirit tries to resurface in me which is definitely an evil spirit.  I do not like that spirit so I try to curb my speaking which provokes that spirit to return.  It is sort of a prideful smart-alec type spirit.  I do not like it.

After I was born again, God allowed me to see the Holy Spirit casting three evil spirits out of me.  

There was a show-off type spirit which was skipping through my chest cavities and ran directly into the Holy Spirit.  That spirit tried to dart back and hide, but the Holy Spirit said:  "I see you!  You must come out of her.  You must go.  You must go.  You must go."  I felt I was choking as that spirit tore out of my throat.

Recently I was speaking with a woman and she began to speak of the past and it was like she became another person as she spoke. (Hopeless, depressed)  I felt the wrong spirit tried to come upon her in her remembrance.

I believe we can give entrance to wrong spirits as we reflect on things we did before we were born again so I warn you to beware of this.

That old person died when we were born again.  We don't want it back.  That life is over.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  2 Corinthians 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

πŸ’₯  Colossians 3

1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with HIM in glory.

πŸ’₯  Philippians 3  (The apostle Paul says)

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

One of our church members had a dream where she looked backward and failed to see a deep ditch directly in front of where she was going.

I know it can be dangerous to allow ourselves to "day dream" on the way things used to be.  In the end time, I believe some will depart from the faith by doing this.  We must remain sober, alert.

I Peter 5:8-9  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith,


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

(Please review the exhortation printed on the blog on Saturday, January, 28, 2023, which is entitled:  πŸ’₯  Danger in allowing ourselves to look back into our past life.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯