Friday, January 13, 2023

πŸ’₯ Dream:



On January 12, 2023, God gave me a dream which I think shows money to be a part of the troubles of the great tribulation.

In this dream, there was a deficit.  God showed me some people were failing to pay what they owe.  When they did pay what they owed. The money balanced with the spending.  But when the deficit grew worse, they took from the people one way or another.  They could tax the people or there could be a significant raise in prices which took from the people.

I never think of money.  But I awoke thinking of money and what to do.

You can't provide for yourself by natural means as the world does.  You will fail that way.

You cannot be godly and focus on money.  You will not be able to stay with God and do that.  

Matthew 6:24  Ye cannot serve God and mammon.   

So we pray, asking God to help us and to show us what we must do and we ask HIM what HE wants us to do when a problem or change arises.

When they wanted to tax Jesus took this action:  

Matthew 17

24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute?

25 He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, sayingWhat thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?

26 Peter saith unto HIM, Of strangersJesus saith unto himThen are the children free.

27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

Jesus showed what they were doing was wrong.  Yet Jesus dealt with the problem in a peaceful, easy way.

Matthew 11:28-30

28 Come unto ME , all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take MY yoke upon you, and learn of ME; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Turn to God for wisdom in what you should do in each problem:

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Matthew 6:33   But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and HIS righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

(HIS righteousness means: Doing what is right in the sight of God.  What God wants you to do in the issue at hand.  Since God authors what you are to do in the situation of this life, that means your righteousness is of God since HE told you what to do.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I Timothy 6  (Concerning money)

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Abraham's profession concerning wealth:

I was so affected over what Abraham declared in the following statement:

Genesis 14

21 And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.

22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,

23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

I do not want the provision of man.  I want all that I have to be given to me by God.

I do not want to win a lottery of man or states or governments.  I want my provision to be from God.

As a new Christian in 1975, I swore this before God:  "I want my provision to be from YOU, not from man."  I never wavered or changed from this.  And God worked everything out for me.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Romans 13:8  Owe no man any thing ... 

I felt strongly, as a new Christian in 1975, that God wanted me to get out of debt and stay out of debt.  "How can I do this?"  I asked God.

At that time I owned a small business, American Indian Arts.  When I went out to buy merchandise, I always prayed asking God to show me what to buy.

God often led me by my interest in an art object.  I would see an item and just not be able to walk away from it.

On the buying trip after I asked God to help me to get out of debt, I saw an old Navajo rug.  

We did not sell rugs at my shop but I couldn't walk away.  This rug was $500 and I bought it.  

I don't know anything at all about rugs.  So I took it to an appraiser of Navajo rugs.  She said,  "Joan ... you really lucked out on this rug.  Most of these old rugs are not worth anything but this is a very good rug.  It is currently worth $1500.  But you should not sell it, because it will go up in value, so price it so it will not sell when you return to your shop."

When I got back to Dallas, a man was coming to look at jewelry.  I had the rug rolled up and sitting next to the wall.  He saw it and asked, "What is that?"  I replied:  "It's just an old Navajo rug."  He said:  "Let me see it."  I replied, "I don't think you'd like that."  But he kept insisting, so I rolled the rug out onto the floor.

He circled the rug and then asked, "How much?"

 I replied, "Five-thousand-dollars."

He said, "I'll take it."  And he began writing out a check for the rug.

I was horrified!  I never overpriced anything.  

When he was determined to buy the rug, I said to him, "I'm not going to cash your check for a week so if you decide, for any reason, you do not want this rug, bring it back to me and I will give you your check."

I never saw this man again.  So I deposited his check and I wrote out a check for $6,000 and paid all my debts.

I was never in debt again for anything after this.  I didn't buy anything unless I had the money to pay for the object and that includes a house and cars.  

God always provided for me.  I didn't use man's plan to get things.

And I lived in great peace from then until now as a result of this, and through praying over all concerns that came before my mind, for things do pop up to trouble us along the way.  I learned to pray immediately over all troubles.

Be sure to do this:

Philippians 4:6-7  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.  7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (The Word).

I Peter 5:6-9

6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that HE may exalt you in due time:

7 Casting all your care upon HIM; for HE careth for you.

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith

(Holding onto the Word given you after you pray.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Sometime in the 1980's, God gave me a dream that gold was $900 per ounce.

At the time of this dream, gold was $200 per ounce.

I felt God wanted me to begin to collect gold coins.  So through the years I would take excess money and buy coins.  When the gold reached $900 per ounce, I sold the coins, as I felt God showed me to do.  I used that money, along with other money I had from the sale of property in Clovis, NM,  to pay for the house I was building in Lubbock, Texas. There was no mortgage on that house.  It was totally paid for in cash so I continued in the word I had received in 1975, Romans 13:8  Owe no man any thing.

Jesus says:  

John 8:31-32  Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on HIM, If ye continue in MY word, then are ye MY disciples indeed; 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

The last time I saw the price of gold it was approximately $1800 per ounce.  

I heard $900 per ounce, so I sold it.  

I've never regretted selling it at $900, for it got to the price God showed me in that dream, so that was enough.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


The time will come that gold and silver will be worthless.

Ezekiel 7:19  They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.

(I followed what God showed me in the dream at the time it was given to me and I sold when it reached $900 per ounce as the dream said to me and I used the money for the house I built in Lubbock, Texas, in the early 2002 period.  I lived in that house until I was shown by a Word from God which caused me to sell that house in 2019.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God said this to me several years ago.  "One step at a time.  One step at a time.  It is enough."

Concerning money:

I Timothy 6:17-19  Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;

19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The time will come when you will not be able to maintain separate households but you will need to combine households.

This happened to me in 2019.  I could no longer live alone.  I couldn't walk after an accident but God had shown me before the accident that I couldn't continue to live alone.  God put this into my heart before it happened so I had no desire to live alone and was delighted when God put me to live in the home of another member of the body of Christ.  This was far better than any time of my life that I had before!

I have learned by experience with God that what HE plans for me is better than that which I could plan.

Ephesians 3:20  Now unto HIM that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

The power that worketh in us is the Holy Spirit who teaches us all things, reminds us of all Jesus has said, guides us into all truth, and shows us things to come.  

Jesus says:

John 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13  Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

We hear from God by God as HE brings thoughts and plans to our mind and we follow HIM.

We know it is God speaking for we recognize the thoughts that God sends to us.

James 3:17  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

Matthew 11:30  HIS yoke is easy and HIS burden is light.

So I know if the plan is complex and very difficult to do, it is not God's plan.

I know if the plan is overly expensive and would put me in debt, I do not have God's plan for me.

I pray, asking God for HIS wisdom and evaluate that plan which God by the wisdom that is from above in James 3:17.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Also God puts HIS desire for us into our hearts!

Psalm 37:4  Delight thyself also in the LORD; and HE shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

I believe this means God will put HIS desires into our heart, so they feel like our desires when we delight ourselves in HIS way.

The end time will be very difficult.  Make no mistake.

Jesus says:

Matthew 24

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many (for the Word of God) shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Connect to God continually by praying over all cares and troubles as soon as they come to your mind, immediately, daily.

Luke 21   Jesus says:

33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but MY words shall not pass away.

34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting (over indulgence), and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Prayer connects us to God and causes us to be worthy to escape that which is coming upon this world in the end times.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯