Thursday, January 12, 2023

πŸ’₯ Peace through prayer.

 
Philippians 4:6-7

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (The Word).

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


At this current time, what is the "Word" you have been given by God to live by?

As I thought on this a few days ago, I realized the Word of this time in my life is "Peace"

With all the turmoil and strife in the world, we as Christians are told to be found by Jesus in peace, without spot and blameless.

2 Peter 3

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to HIS promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

(One day when I was reading this scripture, God said to me, "You'll never make this present world righteous, no matter what you do.")

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of HIM in peace, without spot, and blameless.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Jesus says:

Luke 21

34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting (over indulgence), and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

By prayer we put our trust in God.

By prayer we connect to God in the issues of this life.

Prayer causes us to be worth to escape.

And be thankful ...

πŸ’₯  I thank God for my salvation, that I belong to HIM, and that I have HIS heart and Spirit in me to live by HIS will and to be able to know HIS will by HIS Spirit who lives in me.

πŸ’₯  I thank God for the place HE has placed me at this point in time, living in the home of another person of faith who is truly a believer in God.

πŸ’₯  I thank God for HIS provision, that there is no need as HIS word assures me.  Philippians 4:19  My God will supply all my need. If I need wisdom, God gives me wisdom.  If I need money, God gives me money.  Whatever the need, I am assured God will work it out and provide for me as long as HE leaves me on this earth.

πŸ’₯  I thank God for the animals ... cats and dogs.

πŸ’₯  I thank God for the house and the place we live.

πŸ’₯  I thank God for the heavens and earth which HE created for us and for the new heaven and new earth which HE showed the apostle John, where we will be taken after HE destroys this present heaven and earth.  Revelation 21:1-5  And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and HE will dwell with them, and they shall be HIS people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And HE that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.

πŸ’₯ And I thank God that I am able to exhort the church today in the Word of God to help strengthen them and prepare them for the end time before Jesus returns to gather His church.  

πŸ’₯  I thank God for Internet, Podcasts, Blog, and Books on Amazon whereby we can share the Word of God all over this world.

Remember to thank God and pray every time any concern or potential trouble pops into your mind.

John 10:10  Jesus says:  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯