Thursday, January 12, 2023

πŸ’₯ Answer to prayer

Comments by Pam Padgett, member of the body of Christ
 
Earlier this week I met with the radiation oncologist who is overseeing the radiation therapy I am receiving for cancer.  

As this doctor got to the door to leave the room she unexpectedly stopped and turned to me and said "I want you to know that I check the radiation scans that are done with each treatment and you are always lined up just right."

The following morning I remembered that most days as I go to get a radiation treatment I find myself praying for God to give wisdom to the people setting everything up for the radiation machine and that nothing be done wrong that might cause damage to me in healthy parts of my body.  

I realized that the information given by the doctor showed that God has answered my prayer and I rejoiced and am very thankful to God for not only answering this prayer but for giving this confirmation.  


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯