Sunday, January 15, 2023

πŸ’₯ Live in peace, without spot and blameless daily by turning to God in prayer and by doing the scriptures.

 

Peter tells us 3 things we must do continually in order to be ready for Jesus when HE returns to gather the children of God.

2 Peter 3

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to HIS promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of HIM in peace, without spot, and blameless.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


The day Jesus returns to gather HIS church to Himself, will HE find us in peace at the moment of HIS return, without spot and blameless?  or will HE find us fighting and arguing with someone?

No one knows the exact day or hour that Jesus will return.

This means we would need to keep ourselves daily throughout the day in peace, without spot and blameless.

If a problem pops up, pray immediately over that problem.

If a negative or fearful memory comes to mind, stop and pray immediately to be restored to peace immediately.

If we have heard or have seen something in this world, or even in the church, that has put a "spot" on our soul, pray immediately, for if Jesus returned that minute and we had not kept ourselves ready, we might suffer penalty.

We must continually be in peace, without spot and blameless.

(You will be greatly blessed when you learn to live this way throughout each day!)

Often I pray over myself what David prayed:

Psalm 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Learn to pray immediately, for you want to be ready if Jesus should return at that moment, keeping yourself in peace, without spot, and blameless.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Connect to God though prayer and live in peace continually in all things by praying over those troubles and concerns:

Philippians 4:6  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Learn to thank God often for the many blessings HE has given you.

πŸ’₯  Thank YOU for my salvation.

πŸ’₯  Thank YOU for the Word of God which is more precious to me than rubies or silver or gold.

πŸ’₯  Thank YOU for giving me YOUR Spirit, The HOLY Spirit, who lives in me constantly, day and night, and comforts me and teaches me YOUR truth as I live on this earth.  I love the Holy Spirit.  I can't imagine living without the Holy Spirit who teaches me all things and reminds me of all Jesus has said and guides me into all truth and shows me things to come.  (Jn. 14:26 & Jn. 16:13)

πŸ’₯  Thank YOU for my daily provision and protection.

πŸ’₯  Thank YOU for the other members of the body of Christ.

πŸ’₯  Thank YOU for the New Covenant and for the way YOU have put a new heart and new Spirit in me and for the blood of Jesus which saves me.  

(Eze. 36:23-27  God says ... And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. 24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.)

πŸ’₯  Thank YOU  for my family and for the place that YOU have given me to live and the location where you have put me on this earth that I may follow YOU and speak YOUR word and show YOUR way of life in Christ.

πŸ’₯  Thank YOU for the animals which I greatly enjoy.

πŸ’₯  Thank YOU for the beauty of YOUR creation.

πŸ’₯  Thank YOU for the many promises YOU have given us in the Holy Bible.

Be thankful to God and thank HIM often, especially in prayers.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

There are times sadness or depression tries to come upon us.  Do not allow this to happen.  Turn to God immediately with thanksgiving and prayer.  And evil thoughts and such will flee from you.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯