Saturday, August 15, 2020

* Proverbs 21: Remaining among the dead and rejoicing in the dead.


15 It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

16 The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.



*****


Poison Gas Dream:  1977

Destruction was everywhere!

I went into a room where a man was speaking to a group of people.  A second man rushed into the room and said, "Stop ... wait ... can't you see?  It's too late.  It's already begun."

The first man continued speaking.

None of the people in the room paid any attention to that which had been spoken by the second man, but I wanted to see what had "already begun", so I looked out the windows.

I was very shocked at that which I saw.

There was a yellow civil defense type warning speaker set on top of a tall pole.  Out of that speaker came a gas that I knew was poisonous. It would kill the people.  And it was coming straight toward us!

The speaker that was set to warn the people was being used to distribute the poisonous gas that would kill the people!

I looked at the man seated next to me.  He was looking directly at the man who was speaking and there was a big smile on his face.  Then I saw it.  This man was dead.  He was a corpse though he looked alive.

I looked at the other people in the room and saw they were all dead.

As I sat listening to the man who was speaking, I began to feel drowsy and I realize I, too, was being gassed to death.

(Destruction was every where in the churches.)

Later God explained to me that churches had fallen away from scripture and that allowed antichrist to move into the churches and set up his own doctrines.


***

II Thessalonians 2

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.


*****


Nor do I want to be around "dead" friends or relatives.

A Baptist woman welcomed her granddaughter into her home though the granddaughter was opening living with various men in the community.  

A Church of Christ woman welcomed her cousin and the cousin's lover into her home where she allowed them to share a bedroom in their house.

I cannot understand doing these things.

II John

8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

***


James 4:4   Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

friend:  one who gives support or aid to another


*****