Wednesday, August 19, 2020

* Don't open doors for problem people to come into our lives. We can't live in peace with problem people.


Joan Boney ... apostle and prophet of Jesus Christ by the will of God according to Ephesians 4:11-12.



*****


Dream:  July 9, 2020

Vicious, dirty cats kept getting into my house.  I had a wooden cane and guided them out and then I would turn around and there they were back in my house. Two women kept leaving the door to the house open.  This is how those "dirty" cats were getting back into my house, through the open door.

Don't open doors to them.


***




If we allow people who call themselves Christians, while they refuse to live in specific scripture, into our house, then we cannot live in peace as we wait for the return of Jesus.  


Recently, I received an email from a woman who was like a daughter to me.

About a year ago, I sent her a writing concerning worshipping idols at her church.  (She is Catholic.)

I mailed the writing to her by United States mail, feeling she would open such a letter while she might just delete emails.

After that, I heard from her no more until now.  (silence for over a year)

I opened her email with some trepidation.  

It was an email of animal pictures which she had received from one of her friends and forwarded to me.

I did not look at the animals.  I just deleted the email, for I did not want to plant any seeds in my heart nor open any doors of "friendship" with this woman.

I believe God has instructed me as follows concerning her:  "If she comes saying she did such & such because of a specific scripture, then pay attention."

In her email, she did not do this.  She just wanted a way to show herself friendly and resume a friendship with me.  

But I've been living for the past few months by doing the following scripture:

Proverbs 1

10   If sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

People who attend church while they reject scriptures are sinners. This woman is trying to "entice" me with animal pictures.

15 ... Walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.





***



Many years ago, I sent this Catholic woman the following message from the Spirit of God.

Matthew 23:9   Jesus said:   And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

For about 3 weeks, I did not hear from her.  Then she sent me a message saying, "Thank you for your message."

But she continued in the Catholic church calling those men "Father."

God has shown me to live by the following scriptures.

Titus 3

10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.




II John

8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.


As much as I would like to be friends, I know to hold my ground by doing the scripture.

I would lose all by showing friendship to a person who says he is a church person while he rejects scriptures.

I believe I would lose my own reward and he would likely be damned and lose everything.  If I hold my ground by doing scripture, there is a good chance I will be saved, and he might also be saved.  But regardless, upholding the scripture is everything to me!

We gain nothing but evil if we compromise the Word in order to hold on to "friendships".

Proverbs 21

7 The robbery of the wicked shall destroy them; because they refuse to do judgment.

30  There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD.

The "Lord", Jesus, THE WORD, is all that matters.  That is what we must do and what we must continue doing.  We must not reason The Word away.  Hold fast and continue doing HIS Word.


***

Here is a copy of a letter I received on July 31, 2020, from a woman in our little church group:

Joan, my aunt and her daughter, that I wrote about in an email several weeks ago, tried to get in touch with me about two days ago. I did not answer the phone or respond to the calls.  

Your sharing with me on how hard it was in dealing with your cousin Jeanne helped me.  

Also I have been thinking on Titus 3:10-11 and James 4 on friendship with the world. I know that I must do this, especially with my church relatives.  This was difficult but I realized this must be done. 

Titus 3:10-11   A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;  Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

James 4:4   Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

(friend:  one who gives aid or support to)

Another scripture that has helped me is 1 Peter 4:1-2   Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;  That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

I pray to continue with God. I desire to do His will.  


*****


Isaiah 55  (God says)

8 For MY thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways MY ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are MY ways higher than your ways, and MY thoughts than your thoughts.

10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

11 So shall MY word be that goeth forth out of MY mouth: it shall not return unto ME void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.


*****

In every situation we are the ones who must be in charge for we have the Spirit of God.

The situation must not control us.

We, through God, through doing God's word, control the situation.


Deuteronomy 28

13  And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.


*****