Sunday, August 16, 2020

* Additional scriptures upon which I am meditating day and night.


Joan Boney ... apostle and prophet of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to Ephesians 4:11-12.   And HE (The Word) gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;  For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:



*****

Joshua 1:8   This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.


I add scriptures daily or weekly to the screen prints in my Kindle Photos so I can think about these Bible truths and allow them to grow more deeply inside of me.

Here are the latest additions:


Hebrews 11:13-16 






*****

Acts 1:4-8




*****

I Corinthians 2:12-14




*****

John 7:37-39




*****

John 5:30




*****

By these 3 scriptures we have proof of Jesus living in us:




*****

Romans 8:11; 14






*****
Matthew 16:15-18




*****

I John 4:2-6





*****