Monday, August 24, 2020

* The great gift of the Holy Spirit of Jesus.


Joan Boney ... apostle and prophet of Jesus Christ 
according to Ephesians 4:11-12.

*****

The Holy Spirit of Jesus does the following for each person who believes in Jesus.

*  He shall teach you all things.

*  (He shall)  bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

He will guide you into all truth. 

* He will shew you things to come.

(John 14:26 & John 16:13)


***

John 5:30 Jesus says: I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.


***

Jesus could do nothing without hearing from God.  We can do nothing without hearing from God.  God speaks to us today through the Holy Spirit of Jesus who dwells in us.  HE brings to our minds the truth from God about the situations of this present life so we can go in the way of God, truth.

***

Romans 8

9 ... Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of HIS.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.



*****