Saturday, December 26, 2015

When we are God's children, God is with us everywhere we go

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Genesis 28:15 ... God says ... 15 And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest,

God said this to Jacob ... Does this apply to us also?

David said ... If I Make my bed in hell, behold THOU art there... Psa. 139:8

Here is a promise from God to the NT church ...

Heb. 13:5 ... 5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have:for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. 

And the Holy Spirit said this to me:  "Will you leave your little child that you bring into the world?"

God brought us, the ones HE chose, into HIS kingdom, though we still walk on this earth.

Do you think God would walk off and leave us, HIS little children, while you would not do such with your own children?

Mt. 7:11 ...  11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?