Friday, December 18, 2015

Keeping yourselves by the Word of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


I correct myself by Galatians 5
I quoted to both two people in our little church group, the concept of a song from South Pacific..."you've got to be taught to hate".
But hatred is a work of the flesh and it is part of "nature" of man.  We are born with nature to hate for it is one of the works of the flesh according to Galatians 5 ...


Galatians 5 ... 16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh:and these are contrary the one to the other:so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
 

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like:of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
 

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance:against such there is no law. 24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

A person can try to copy the fruit of the Spirit but that just makes that person a mocker (imitator/copier) ...

Jude ...  17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; 18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. 19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Through Jesus Christ we are changed from serving our own flesh to serving God
I been building myself up in the faith. 

By refocusing on 2 Tim...I know WHOM I have believed...thinking of what God did in my life and my belief being in what HE did in my life (not in what I did)... and considering what He said and my belief that it was God speaking regardless of what any other human said to me or about me.
Therefore I know WHOM I believe...