Tuesday, December 22, 2015

God says: I am with you according to your heart

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

God tampers with our heart ... We have a desire ... Then God comes and puts HIS desire in our heart and we find we have another desire and we think it is our desire while it is really God's desire through us and in us.

Psalm 37 ... 4 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and HE shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
 

HE will put HIS desires into your heart.

5 Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass.

==========

I have learned to follow my heart ... For example, have you ever tried to force yourself to go shopping for something you thought you needed but you had no real "heart" to go shopping for it?

When I have forced myself to go to a store, when I have no heart to go, I find it doesn't work out.

But when I have an heart to do the thing, it works for me.

If we belong to God and seek HIS will daily, I believe God puts HIS desire into our heart and we do what is in our heart and it is wonderful, even when it brings persecution from man to us.


Consider Stephen:  9 Then there arose certain of the synagogue, which is called the synagogue of the Libertines, and Cyrenians, and Alexandrians, and of them of Cilicia and of Asia, disputing with Stephen. 10 And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake. 

11 Then they suborned men, which said, We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moses, and against God. 12 And they stirred up the people, and the elders, and the scribes, and came upon him, and caught him, and brought him to the council

13 And set up false witnesses, which said, This man ceaseth not to speak blasphemous words against this holy place, and the law:14 For we have heard him say, that this Jesus of Nazareth shall destroy this place, and shall change the customs which Moses delivered us. 

15 And all that sat in the council, looking stedfastly on him, saw his face as it had been the face of an angel.

Then they allowed Stephen to speak and he spoke from his heart words of great joy and gladness speaking of the new covenant that came through Jesus ... the new covenant from God which would replace the old ... and there was a fire in Stephen as he spoke

And after Stephen spoke, they killed Stephen.

But as Stephen was being killed we read the following description:

Acts 7 ...  54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth. 55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, 56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. 

57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, 58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him:and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul. 59 And they stoned Stephen, (who was)calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. 60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. 

And when he had said this, he fell asleep (he died).

But Stephen was in another zone ... and that is the way we are when there is a fire in our heart to do something ... God puts that fire there ... not just in spiritual things but also in secular things.

Men may try to stop us ... to quench the fire with their words.

I have learned not to allow this to happen when I believe I am going a way approved by God.  As long as the fire in my heart continues, I continue.

==========

True greatness can't help but go forward in the fire of their heart.

In secular ways, consider Walt Disney.  Recently I saw "Mary Poppins" again.  In secular terms, this was greatness.  And Walt Disney's hand was all over that production from casting, to the wonderful use of music and the orchestrations, the acting, the expression of the children faces, the reaction of all the actors/actresses to their lines of dialogue.  I saw a fire of everyone in that production.

As far as I can see, God is in all greatness.

And sometimes we have that fire to do something we would never dreamed we would be doing.

For several weeks, starting around October, I kept thinking of a new generation Kindle e-reader.  I kept resisting going to look at new Kindles.  I had two 1st generation Kindle e-readers and used them day and night and they still worked 4 years after I bought them.  So why consider a new one, I kept saying to myself.

For several weeks, on and off, I would have this new Kindle brought to my mind.  And each time, I would push it away from me, not wanting to change and not seeing any reason to change.

Finally I began noticing how heavy my old Kindle was.  That really got my attention.

After weeks of resisting, I finally went to look at new units.  I tried out 4 units before seeing the unit that suited me.


After buying the unit, I bought a couple of manuals on how to use the new unit.  While I was helped a little by those books, there was so much I needed to know that I couldn't find in those books. (The books were just too advanced for my level.)  I began asking Pam how to do things.  We sent several emails back and forth resolving ways to use the units and discovering new things that could be done on the devices.

As the emails stacked up with valuable, basic information,I began to see we had a book here in those emails.

Pam had the idea, Let's set up a blog showing how to use the Kindle 5th generation.

That was a great idea.  (from God I think)

I had a real fire in my heart to do this and to write something people who are beginners could really use.

Where did that fire come from?  Strangely, I believe from God.

Pam and I are perfectly equipped to write this blog and to produce it.

Pam has a computer background, having earned her living writing computer code at Fed Ex.

I am a writer.

One thing that really makes me think God is in this work is I had said I would write a chapter on "The Home Page."  As I went to bed, I said:  "How can I write on this?  I don't know anything about the Home Page."

The following morning, I awoke and there was (in my mind) a clear outline of how to write the Home Page and I jumped out of bed and began writing and wrote all day and into the evening ...

That wisdom of how to write this had to have come from God.

We started this project about 10 days ago.  The fire to do the project has never diminished.

You may think, "How boring."

If you think this, I suggest you scroll through the blog ... Pam has down an excellent way of presenting many visual aids, graphics. (Here is a link to take you to this blog:  Just click on this blue writing.)      http://kindle5howto.blogspot.com/

(Save this link if you have a Kindle 5th generation and want to use the writing.  Bookmark link for quick reference concerning "how to do" various things on the Kindle Generation 5)

I think the writing style is compelling and will draw the readers eyes to the exact information needed in a painless way.

We haven't finished yet ... but what we have is out there on Internet right now. (Difficult to find on Google because so many people are writing on subject of Kindle Generation 5 ... We will probably rename the blog and take out an ad with Google.  That will move us up the list and make us more visible.  New blog name will likely be: ( Kindle Fire HD:  5th Generation ... Written for people who have less experience using computers)

I believe anyone at any age can learn to use a Kindle by what we are presenting.

Why am I doing this?

Because it is in my heart.  Because I have a fire in me over this project.  Because it can help people, especially the older people who are often confined to one chair.  It allows them to escape into all types of places.  They can shop without leaving their chair.  They can communicate with others instantly.  They can shop for a mystery book and order it and and read it an help pass the time of confinement. They can do all manner of things they could not do otherwise ... if only they can learn to use this small device!  We want to help make that possible for them.   It can help the time fly by.  It can give them a positive outlook.  It can make their lives better.

Most of all, we have an heart to write this manual on use of the Kindle 5th generation device.  And I believe that heart is given us by God.

For you and each of us, an important pattern is presented here.  It was originally presented in I Samuel.

I Sam. 14 ... 6 And Jonathan said to the young man that bare his armour, Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised:it may be that the Lord will work for us:for there is no restraint to the Lord to save by many or by few.  

7 And his armourbearer said unto him, Do all that is in thine heart:turn thee; behold, I am with thee according to thy heart. 

I saw this spiritual concept about 30 years ago when I saw this scripture.

I know God controls our heart.  We have many scriptures showing this.  I knew God controlled my heart.  As I tried to do HIS will daily, I saw my heart changed.  I knew God was doing the change.

I know God stops me when HE wants to.  I know what the fire feels like when I am going in a way approved by God.

For these many years, I have gone forward following this fire in my heart (after prayer and after committing my way to God and allow HIM to establish my path.)

If you try to reason things out with your mind as to what is best for you, you can miss the entire path of God and the entire blessing.