Sunday, December 6, 2015

Loving your life in the world?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The apostle Paul said:

II Tim. 4 ... 10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, 

Jesus warned ...

John 12 ...  25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. 26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be:if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

When we belong to THE WORD, and especially when we spend time in THE WORD, doing THE WORD, we come to love THE WORD more than anything else in this world.

THE WORD is like that pearl of great price to us ...

Mt. 13 ... 44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.


When we love THE WORD, we come to the position that nothing on this earth, no one on this earth equals THE WORD ... not son, nor daughter, nor husband, nor wife, nor lands, nor reputation, nor worldly riches ... 

==========

Proverbs 3 ...

13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom,
and the man that getteth understanding.
14 For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver,
and the gain thereof than fine gold.
15 She is more precious than rubies:
and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. 


==========

Since we love THE WORD more than life itself, we speak THE WORD even when it costs us our life among other humans.

Often there is a cost when we speak THE WORD ... the disobedient and unbelievers will often leave us, hate us, despise us, scorn us over that which we speak ... all these things they did to Jesus and if they did them to the master they will do them to the servant of the master.

But we speak because of love ... We love THE WORD above our life with people and we show our willingness to lose our life with other people because of THE WORD and for the sake of THE WORD.

==========

Mt. 10 ... Jesus says ...

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth:I came not to send peace, but a sword. 

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. 

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me:and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it:and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. 

==========

Mk. 10 ... 28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. 29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, 30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. 31 But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.