Monday, December 28, 2015

Moving forward with joy ... God with us where we go

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jesus says ... lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.  Mt. 28:20

Pam Padgett and I are working on what seems like a secular project ... The writing of a guide to help users of Kindle Fire HD / Generation 5.


In the most amazing ways, God has surfaced to me during the writing of this project.

One example:  On December 25, I was talking with Barbara Preston by phone.  I had shared a wonderful spiritual understanding God had given me. (printed on this blog yesterday/December 27, 2015)


Then we began speaking of two chapters of the new blog Pam and I are writing.  All of a sudden, I realized we needed to add some pictures to Chapter 21, which strangely enough is pictures of various animals ... nothing really to do with the subject of the Kindle but we have 2 chapters of pictures of animals as a light touch ...

When I began thinking of these 3 additional photos to be added, I said aloud (not necessarily to Barbara but just thinking aloud), "What would we call something like this?"

And immediately I heard: "Menagerie"



I said aloud, "How about menagerie."

Barbara continued talking about something but I was thinking about "menagerie" ... I said to Barbara, "What does menagerie mean anyway."

Barbara looked "menagerie" up on Google dictionary and started laughing ... She said, "You're going to love this definition."

She went on to tell me the definition of menagerie
  • A strange or diverse collection of animals
  • A collection of wild animals kept in captivity for exhibition
I started laughing for this definition perfectly described what we had on those two chapters of the Kindle Internet book we are writing.

I knew God was listening in on our conversation and had entered in by telling me what to call the sub-title!

To see these chapters, tap on the following link and look at Chapters 21-22.

http://kindle5howto.blogspot.com/   

I recognized immediately God leading us in the writing of this Kindle project.

==========

After this, another thing happened showing me God ...

This time, I was praying.  I asked God how we are going to get visibility for this Kindle project.

Immediately, I had the thought:  "AARP"

Then a few minutes later, I thought of senior citizens.

At once I had a vision of this project going into senior citizens centers all over the United States to help people to learn to use a Kindle 5th Generation ... 

I have from the beginning seen what we are writing being for senior citizens, especially for those persons confined by illnesses or handicaps.

In the Table of Contents, I wrote the following: 

"This blog is written for people who have little or no experience operating a computer. ( also it is written by people who have little or no experiencing operating a computer)

The goal is to provide a step by step plan for the reader to have success in operating a Kindle Fire (5th generation) and to experience the many joys and helps that come from this magnificent device."

==========

I can see making an appointment with the director of the local Senior Citizens Center and presenting the project and the writing on Internet and perhaps setting up a test group.

I can picture this spreading from that point.

I also realize a possible starting point with AARP by going to the local chapter director and showing the project.

As I was thinking of these steps, I was reminded of the following scripture:

Isaiah 45:2 ... (God says)  I will go before thee,
and make the crooked places straight:
I will break in pieces the gates of brass,
and cut in sunder the bars of iron:


==========

We have 4 test people from our little church group using this Kindle blog we are writing. 

One person is a woman who is 80 years old and on a walker.  One man is 77 years old and in a wheelchair as a result of a heart attack and a very serious operation.  One of his hands was partially paralyzed and it is now difficult for him to lift his paper Bible. 

If such people can learn to use a Kindle now, while they are still able to take on a mental challenge, they will have a way out of their physical situations and can literally travel all over the world as they sit confined in one chair!

It could mean a great deal to them and bring them help and stimulation of mind.

I believe with all my heart God is in this project.

Again, to see the project, tap on the following link:


http://kindle5howto.blogspot.com/