Friday, July 10, 2015

Many people weary themselves with their own reasonings

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

It is a way of man to speculate ... to try to reason out "why" something happened.  And by this way man wearies himself to commit iniquity.  Jeremiah 9

This week, my cleaning lady told me the air conditioner had stopped working.  She said, "It is blowing out hot air."

I told her I would call plumber immediately.  I did that and got on his schedule.  He would come fix the air conditioner.


I told cleaning lady I had called plumber and he would come fix the a/c.

Then immediately cleaning lady began to "weary herself to commit iniquity" with her words.

She said:  "It may need freon ... Have children been playing on the lines by the air conditioner.  Maybe they stepped on a line and broke it."

(My outside a/c unit is in an enclosed and gated area.)

I was very grieved with these words from cleaning woman.  This woman tries to be a god, knowing everything when she really doesn't know.  This is an evil way of life.


What we really need to learn is to state the problem and refrain ourselves from speculating about a solution.

All we need to deal with is the problem (the truth).

Numbers 24 ...  16 He hath said, which heard the words of God,
and knew the knowledge of the most High,


Do you know the "knowledge of the most HIGH" ...
Have you heard from God on the matter at hand?

We need to stop our reasonings ... deal with the problem ... We might see there is a problem, but will not know the solution unless God tells us.  By trying to reason the solution, we try to be a god

We weary ourselves with our reasonings and do evil.

This is what I told the cleaning lady and she almost ran out the door to get away from me, not wanting to hear such.


But I want to stop these speculations, I want to cease reasonings.  All I needed to do in the problem was to call the plumber.

It is so foolish for a man or woman to start speculating when that person has no real knowledge of the subject.  I know it is evil to do this.  Let's learn to stop ourselves from doing this type of evil.

Jeremiah 9 ... God says ...

1 Oh that my head were waters, and mine eyes a fountain of tears,
that I might weep day and night for the slain of the daughter of my people!
2 Oh that I had in the wilderness a lodging place of wayfaring men;
that I might leave my people, and go from them!
for they be all adulterers, an assembly of treacherous men.
3 And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies:
but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth;
for they proceed from evil to evil,
and they know not me, saith the Lord.
4 Take ye heed every one of his neighbour,
and trust ye not in any brother:
for every brother will utterly supplant,
and every neighbour will walk with slanders.
5 And they will deceive every one his neighbour,
and will not speak the truth:
they have taught their tongue to speak lies,
and weary themselves to commit iniquity.

6 Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit;
through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the Lord.