Wednesday, July 15, 2015

When you are physically helpless

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently I was stricken with extreme pain in back of right knee.  It was so bad I could walk only by holding onto wheelchair and even then it was very bad.

So much fear comes when we can't walk ... How will I be able to buy food for cat?  No way I can walk through the store to get her food... How can I get her litter box clean? ... What would happen if I can't get out of bed.  How can I feed cat?  What if I die?  What will happen to cat? 

Then I realized, think of today, not tomorrow. 

Do you have what you need today?  Do you have what you need today for cat? 

The answer was " yes."

So many fears are centered on tomorrow, not on today.

I made my mind focus on today ... and I lived through the pain and before daylight there was less pain.

During it all, I knew God was in charge and it would work out.

Two days after this pain struck, I was much better.

Now I am walking normally again.