Thursday, July 30, 2015

Letter to woman in our little church group

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Yesterday I sent the following email to a woman in our little church group.  This woman has a problem of "bearing false witness" ... she twists the truth ... when there is no reason to twist the truth.

===========
Sandra:

I know it must have sounded like I wanted to separate from you forever but that is not the case.

I just can't be around you the way things are right now.

First, I can't be in position of having to do all this spiritual correction.  You should be taking care of that with God.

Second, there seems to be some desire in you to be needed.  That is reason I said it is like you want a husband who can tell you what to do and who you can wait on ... going to grocery, fixing meals, washing dishes, cleaning house ... but that would be adultery and husbands didn't work for you before when you had them but you seem to want to wait on someone.

I don't need to be waited on ... nor want to be waited on.  Today I can walk, I'm glad to say.

You wanted to help when there was no help needed.  This is something fleshly.  I don't know what the problem is but it crushes the other person to death.  Again, it is God who knows the answers for you.  HIS help is perfect.  HE knows what is wrong and how to fix it for each of us when there is something out of control in our lives.  And each of us have things out of control where we have to be tuned up by God.

First, I think you must get this bearing false witness stopped.  I don't know how you can stop this but surely God does.  You have a pattern of lying without reason to lie.  (as per the answer to my question:  Did you buy a chicken for yourself?)  God knows what it going on with you in this problem. Again this shows how it is far better for you to desire God's help than to desire my help. 

You must also put your trust in God to correct you, to lead you, to guide you.  It is like you want to put your trust in me.

When you are forced to do so, you can turn to God.  But you'd rather turn to me so the minute I'm in the picture you seem to turn from God and lay everything on me.  So that immediately causes me to be removed from the picture.

You will never be able to have a real relationship with anyone unless you first have that sound relationship with God and let HIM be your real desire.

So far as I am concerned, let's just put everything on hold and let you focus on working things out with God.

But this time, I hope you can really get it.

The other times, you didn't.

Love, Joan

==========

I received the following response from this woman:


"Thank you for your generous email.  I hope I can really get it this time too."