Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Twisting the truth

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

We have a woman in our little church group who twists the truth.

She brought me a chicken from the grocery broiler.  She put it into my refrigerator.  I asked her, "Did you buy you a chicken also?"  She paused and then said, "Yes."  I was glad.

Later I went to get the chicken out of refrigerator and when I opened it is saw the truth.  The dark pieces were gone and the white meat from the chicken were in the package for me.

The truth:  This woman bought one chicken and she ate the dark meat and brought me the white meat.  But the way she told the story implied that she bought two chickens, one for her and one for me.

This is bearing false witness. 

Another example from this same woman:  She told me she hadn't read the OT until we began printing these chapters on blog.  I reported this.  Then later she told me she had read OT before but she hadn't thought of how it fit into NT until we began printing OT on blog.


Another example:  A woman told her she was going to let her hair grow because it was easier to take care of.  This woman replied:  "That is the reason I let my hair grow."  But this was a lie.  She let her hair grow because of I Cor. 11 which tells us hair is a covering for a woman and it is a shame for a woman to have a shorn head.  When I pointed this out to both women, the woman in our church group who had lied said it was true what I said.

Lk 18 ... Jesus said ...20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother. 

Yesterday I was reading this scripture on blog and I saw it immediately.  What this woman in our church group keeps doing is bearing false witness. 

I sent her an email immediately telling her this.