Saturday, July 4, 2015

The LORD has done great things for us

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Psalm 126 ... 3 The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.

When I read this I stopped and thought on the "great things" done for me by The Lord, by God.

The first great thing was done when God revealed HIMSELF to me, causing me to be born again, removing me from the way of this world and setting me into HIS kingdom by HIS will.  That is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.

At the current time, I am experiencing great favor on this earth ... great blessings.

The word "blessing" means divine favor and protection.

When I moved to this location in 2004, I had a house built.  I've been in this house 11 years.  And to this day my contractor will come over or send his son over to help me with "little things" when I need help.  That is remarkable.  And they come immediately, the same day I call them and tell them of a need.  I consider this to be divine favor given me by God to cause this contractor to treat me in such a way as this.  And I am grateful to him but more importantly grateful to God feeling God caused this to happen.

Recently one of my major sound amplifiers stopped working.  It was going to have to be shipped to New York for repair.  This one amplifier weights 168 lbs. crated.

When I called, the contractor sent his son and another worker over to pack the amp.  They were able to do the work in less than 10 minutes.  The amp was securely trucked from Texas to New York (1500 miles) and has now been repaired and is enroute back to me.

This week, the other major amp went out.  This is the mate to the amp that has just been repaired.

I knew immediately it would have to be shipped.  No need to sit there and look at a dead amp.  So I called contractor and he sent his son and another worker out immediately, that same day that I called.  They boxed the amp and it is ready for trucking company to pick up and take it to New York.

Another major blessing.  These amps are under warranty so there will be no charge for parts or labor.  But the owner usually has to pay for shipping to the repair.  That would be a major expense from Texas to New York.  But when I spoke with the manufacturer representative, God gave me favor with this man.  When I asked about shipping cost to New York, he said, "I don't know how much it costs but we are going to take care of this for you."  I was shocked!  The manufacturer paid for shipping both ways on both amps.

They have a repair service in Austin, Texas, but the representative wanted me to send the amps to New York because he said that is their best and most experienced repair shop of the 5 shops across the United States.  He felt they would be the most capable of handling these items.  Another favor which I believe was from God for I had prayed for God to help me to get to the very best place for repair.

I believe all this is favor from God.