Sunday, July 5, 2015

Blessing of a broken car windshield

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The last time I went to have my hair cut, a pick-up truck in front of me threw a stone which hit my car windshield powerfully and caused a significant break in the windshield.

My insurance does not cover my own vehicle because my car is 21 years old and I did not take out comprehensive insurance on a car that old.

So I knew I would have to pay for a new windshield.  There is plenty of money to do this so that would be no problem.

Then I realized what a "blessing" it was that this happened to force me to get a new windshield.  

On a previous windshield breakage, the windshield that was installed was slightly distorted.  It made it difficult to see clearly when driving.  This new windshield is much clearer.  I'm glad to have it.

And a little side story which is also a blessing:  We are required to display inspection stickers on our cars, on the front windshield.  I have the new sticker and had been wondering how I could get the old sticker removed and the new sticker placed on my windshield.  I had been praying about this.

The man came yesterday to install the windshield and he put the new inspection sticker on the new windshield so here was another problem taken care of.