Tuesday, November 21, 2023

πŸ’₯ Evidence that God is still with you.

 
If we do wrong, it is so comforting when we have evidence that God is still with us!

I often pray this over myself, and I find God always answers this prayer and often I even "feel" different inside:

Psalm 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Sometimes I find we panic and follow after fear, jumping at straws, doing things that don't work.

A woman's husband had 2 small strokes and she first said she knew she had made some "mistakes" and then she said she knew she had "sinned" in dealing with this problem.

The important thing is this:  Even after things settled somewhat, God gave her a word that really helped me.  And God cared for her enough to give me an open vision which brought warning to her.

Two evidences that God is still with her even after the way she mishandled this problem.

That's all that really matters to any of us.  "Is God still with us?"

David prayed:

Psalm 51

11 Cast me not away from THY presence; and take not THY holy spirit from me.

12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Jesus says our name can be removed from book of life if we fail to overcome the problems of this life through God.

Revelation 3:5  He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before MY Father, and before HIS angels.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯