Sunday, November 26, 2023

πŸ’₯ I don't like to look backward except when I am considering what God has said to me and done in my life.

 
The apostle Paul instructed:

Philippian 3:13-15

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus (the WORD).

15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The only time I find it profitable to look back is when I think of that which God did for me enabling me to serve HIM.

πŸ’₯  God gave me a new heart and spirit causing me to be born again by the blood shed by Jesus Christ (the word).

πŸ’₯ God put His HOLY Spirit in me to live in me and teach me all things, showing me what to do in the issues of this present life, doing HIS will.  For by the Holy Spirit who searches the heart of God concerning each of us, we can know the will of God in matters of this life as we make choices.  (John 14: 26 & John 16:13 & I Corinthians 2)

All that matters is what does God want me to do?  Find out God's will and do that and everyone in your life benefits.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯