Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Podcast: When God showed me I was to be a minister I said to God, "What about that which Paul said?"

 

 
 
The apostle Paul said, concerning women speaking in the church.  

I Corinthians 14

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

When I asked God, "What about this?"

God said to me,  "Look at that which these women were doing."

I reread the above scripture and I felt they were asking questions during the church meeting and bringing disruption and then Paul said, "And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home."

I've seen women cause disruption at Bible classes with questions ... and once I saw a woman disrupt the pastor at church ...

I will share on this podcast scripture God gave to me on this matter.

I'm in no way in disagreement with what I believe Paul was speaking in I Corinthians 14.

Joan Boney


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯