Wednesday, November 29, 2023

πŸ’₯ Psalm 27

1 The LORD  (The Word)  is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD (The Word) is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

11 Teach me THY way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

14 Wait on the LORD (The Word): be of good courage, and HE (The Word)  shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The Word is everything to us!

God sends The Word directly to our minds by HIS HOLY SPIRIT who brings it to us as a thought.

The Word that comes down from heaven to us to show us what to do can be a concept or a scripture.

Proverbs 21:30  There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD (The Word).

When we have God's word on a issue, there is nothing else.  We have all that we need with HIS Word.

Do that, HIS Word, in the issue at hand.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯