Friday, November 10, 2023

πŸ’₯ What doth the Lord require of thee?


Micah 6:8

HE hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Deuteronomy 10

12 And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all HIS ways, and to love HIM, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,

13 To keep the commandments of the LORD, and HIS statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

(Comments by Joan Boney)

When I sold my house in Texas in 2020, I put the money in the bank and left it in MMDA accounts.

This current year, 2023, I had dreams telling me that people would not pay their personal debts.   If they would pay we'd be OK but they won't pay.  (I have no personal debt.)

When some banks began failing this year, I asked God what I should do about the money I had in bank.  I didn't hear anything.  I did put some of the money into cash as a reserve.  

I don't like what I see.  National debt more than 33-trillion-dollars.  Basically as a nation we have no money only a lot of debt.  Individuals live in debt.  I don't.

Recently God gave me the following scripture as I was considering selling our car and getting a car which had air-suspension ride.

I Timothy 6:17  Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

We can't live miserly and in fear.  Neither can we foolishly spend all that we have.  And I do not think we are wise to buy things we can't afford.

Mainly I seek approval and assurance from God over things I buy.  If I have God's approval that is all that matters to me.

So we seek God through prayer and allow God to show us whether or not we have HIS approval to do that which we are considering doing.  And after we hear from God, we focus on that which God showed us and live by that Word in faith.

That is what I did.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯