Wednesday, September 12, 2018

When we think upon God, what do we think upon?


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

How is it possible to think upon God separate from thinking on THE WORD?

If we think of God, the creator of heaven and earth and all that lies therein, we are thinking of THE Word.

Can there be any thought about God that isn't THE WORD?

I can think of none.


***


In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  John 1:1

Therefore, when we read about HIM, we read about THE WORD.


***

Psalm 63 

1 O God, Thou (The Word) art my God; early will I seek Thee (The Word): my soul thirsteth for Thee (for The Word), my flesh longeth for Thee (The Word) in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; 

2 To see Thy power (The Word) and Thy glory (The Word), so as I have seen Thee in the sanctuary.  

3 Because Thy lovingkindness (The Word) is better than life, my lips shall praise Thee (The Word). 

4 Thus will I bless Thee (The Word) while I live:  

I will lift up my hands in Thy name (The Word). 

5   My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise Thee (The Word) with joyful lips: 

6    When I remember Thee (The Word) upon my bed, and meditate on Thee (The Word) in the night watches. 

7 Because Thou (The Word) hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of Thy wings (The Word) will I rejoice.  

8   My soul followeth hard after Thee (The Word): Thy right hand (The Word) upholdeth me.


*** 

11   But the king shall rejoice in God (The Word); every one that sweareth by Him (by The Word) shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped. 


*****