Friday, September 14, 2018

Dreams from God


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In the 1980's God gave me 3 dreams.  These were given to me on different nights but it turned out they were of the same event.


***

In the first dream, something began to happen outside.  I was in a tall, glass building.  All of a sudden the building began shaking.  It was as if the building was going to fall down on us and was like "bombs" had fallen on the building.  It was not the first bombing but the second bombing.

I had gone into the building because I wanted to get some money.  A man behind the counter told me they didn't have any money.

A man took my hand and was leading me through a tunnel.

After this, life would never be the same again.


***

Dream #2 ... I was in a cafΓ©.  All of a sudden ambulances, fire trucks, police cars began racing by with sirens screaming.  One after another went past and all had sirens sounding.  Something big had happened.

***

Dream #3 ... I was across the river from Manhattan Island.  Great clouds of smoke had covered the end of the island.  When the dust settled the landmarks were gone.

*****

At the time I had these dreams, especially dream #1, I thought God was showing a collapse in the banking system.

It was a very tall glass building as many banks are today.

I was in the building because I wanted to get some money.  The man at the counter even said to me they didn't have any money.

All this seemed like banking.  I was terrified and warned the churches by my radio broadcasts.

There were some financial problems at that time.

But what God had shown me was not banking but was the destruction of the World Trade Center.  I saw that on September 11, 2001, as I watched the happening on my TV screen.  I saw the events I had seen in my 3 dreams, approximately 20 years earlier, as the TV showed the pictures at the time of the happening.  I remembered those things shown me in those dreams. 

You will note that in the story of dream #1, it was not the first bombing but the second.  The first bombing, in one of the Twin Towers, happened in the mid-1990's.  The second bombing was on 9/11/2001.

After the smoke cleared, the landmarks were gone.  (Dream #3)

Every time I see TV programs of the fall of the Towers, I see pictures on screen of the 3 dreams which God had given me in the early 1980's showing the event.

Another thing I realize, that "tunnel", where the man was leading me out to safety, was the dark stairway where people were escaping from the destruction.



*****

The following dream shows something that is happening today.

In approximately 2016, I was given a dream showing a Catholic woman that I know.  She was on a viaduct, walking across some railroad tracks.  When she got to the middle of the tracks, she saw me but tried to ignore me.  As she came down the other side of the viaduct, she fell.  She was lying there, flat on her back.  I went over to see about her.  In the background I saw a church building with twin towers.  It was on fire.  Fire was shooting out each of the windows and the roof.  A fireman was trying to put out the fire.  But I could see there was no way that fire would be extinguished.  No one could save that church.


***

As the current stories of child abuse in the Catholic church began to surface on news reports, I remembered the above dream.

And the fire is spreading all over from nation to nation.  Australia, USA, now Germany.  It is like a flood.

The pope and various leaders of that church are like the fireman in my dream.  They are trying to extinguish the fire which is burning inside the building in the anger of the church members.

But I know no man will be able to save that church ... for it is built on foundations which are not in the Bible.


***

In the Bible ministers married at will.  Peter was married and Paul was not married.  But Paul explained they had the right to marry.

I Corinthians 9:5  Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas? 

Yet the Catholic church was set up forbidding marriage and creating a haven for homosexual ministers and perverts.


When you build your house on something other than the Word of God, at some point you will be in for great trouble.


***

Matthew 7:24-27   Jesus said:    whosoever heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.


And every one that heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.


***

This week, I was watching a TV show concerning the hijacked airliner that was flown into the Pentagon on 9/11/200l.

As the plane struck the building and flames exploded, a Catholic priest was driving on a street across from the Pentagon.  He stopped his car and got out and ran to the building.  

As I saw him with his Catholic collar, I wondered, "Are you one of the child abusers?"

Pam Padgett told me when she saw this TV show, she had the exact same thought about this man, wondering if he was a child abuser.

No matter what the pope and other leaders in that church group say, this is the question that will remain in the hearts of people as they see a man wearing one of those collars and a black jacket.

It will never be extinguished in the hearts of humans.

And if there are non-child abusers in that group of "priests"  (No such thing as "priests" in NT ... ministers in NT Bible are called apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers.  Ephesians 4:11) ...

the stigma of being identified as a "priest" would have to be embarrassing to such a man.

The destruction will hit from every side.

***

Any church group that builds on anything other than scripture, builds their house on a foundation of sand and sets themselves up for destruction.  

The destruction is everywhere.  (protestant & catholic)

It is the end time apostasy that Paul said had to happen before the return of Jesus.

II Thessalonians 2:3-4    Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first (churches will fall away from scripture and set up doctrines opposite to Bible), and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

(The ministers and the people are their own gods as they rule over the scripture, casting aside portions of scripture and going in way opposite to Bible.)

They will fall and great will be the fall of them.


*****