Friday, September 28, 2018

Hymn: Standing on the promises of God


(To play hymn, tap on following link:)   Standing on the promises of God

After hymn appears on screen, tap arrow > to play the music.

To return to Jesus Ministries Exhortations after hymn plays, tap on < back arrow at  bottom of device.


Comments by Joan Boney:

As the music plays on this hymn, and I read the words of the verses, I often think of times I have stood by faith on the promises of God, such as the following promise of God to the believer:

Isaiah 54:17   No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

In times of trouble, God has often brought to my mind by HIS Spirit a Word, a promise of God ... and as I have thought upon that promise and believed it and put my faith in that Word, I have seen nothing destroy that Word.

The gates of hell will not stand against that Word given you by God.



*****