Friday, September 14, 2018

Sharing what God has done by the ideas HE has given us.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Men like to praise other men for their ideas and works.

I believe all good is from God.

Therefore I like to focus on the wisdom that is from above, from those ideas I know to be from God, sharing that, marveling in the fact that God speaks to us and looks over us and helps us with all that we do as we live on this present earth.

In July, 2018, Pam Padgett was planning a remodel project.  She told me how she wanted to move her TV and sound system into the room with her fireplace and turn the other room into a downstairs bedroom.

As she told me this, I thought of the size of her fireplace area and how large the sound equipment and components are and I couldn't imagine how this could be done.

Then an idea came to my mind:  She was already planning to build a wall closing off the existing double doors leading into the room which would be the new bedroom.  Recess that wall into the bedroom as an alcove and put the TV and sound equipment into that recessed area.  That changed everything, even making the fireplace room larger!

Though God chose to give the idea to me, the idea itself was from God and was HIS wisdom.

I take no credit for the idea.  It was from God.

I believe all good and perfect things are from God.

James 1:16-17    Do not err, my beloved brethren.


Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.


***

Man wants to take pride in his own self, thinking he is wise.

He thinks he wisely thought of something.

But even then, I believe it is God behind the wisdom, though man takes credit for thinking of the idea.

*****