Friday, June 29, 2018

The first coming of Jesus vs. the second coming of Jesus


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When Jesus came to the earth in the form of man, HE came to save men and to deliver men from sin.

The next coming of Jesus will not be for the sinners but for the righteous, to gather the righteous to Himself.

Therefore, we work to bring the church to righteousness.  To prepare a people and make a people ready for God.

Many say, "Jesus is Lord", and they attend their churches.

But only when we have the Spirit of God in us and follow those things shown us by the Spirit of God, are we of God.

Following God by HIS Spirit is explained in the following example:

Numerous men have identified themselves to me as being pastors.  They often ask me to come speak to their church groups and teach their ministers (at my own expense).  Frequently they will use the following scripture to try to persuade me to make this trip.

Acts 16:9-10   And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.  And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them.

The men who use this scripture to try to get me to come to them, misuse the scripture, for God gave a vision to Paul and Paul acted by that vision.

These men are trying to lead me but I have no vision from God to make this trip to them.  

On the contrary God has shown me to stay at home, write exhortations on our blog which goes all over the world exhorting the church.

I follow God by HIS Spirit as I stay at home and exhort the church on the blog which God had me set up by giving me a dream in 2012 which showed me to set up this blog to exhort the church.

I go all over the world daily through this blog.  And on this blog, I share with the church those things God has taught me by HIS Spirit.  This is the assignment to me from God, the heavenly calling.

These men who say they are pastors, do evil by trying to get me to leave the assignment given me by God.  In reality these men do the work of the devil who would destroy me if possible.

But I know my assignment on this earth.  God has made that clear to me in a way I can understand.  And I work to do that assignment daily, preparing the church for the return of Jesus when HE will gather the righteous to HIMSELF.

There will be no more repentance from dead works or works of the flesh when Jesus returns for the church for then will come the wrath of God and judgment upon the disobedient.



*****