Saturday, June 9, 2018

Stay free so you can serve God.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

After I was born again in 1975, in the night as I slept, God transported me into heaven.  I was with God, with Jesus, with the Holy Spirit.  (no images ... a spiritual experience)  

At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God.

A few nights later, the exact same thing happened again.

I believe with this I was ordained by God as a minister in the offices of apostle and prophet which I was to be used by God in the end time church.

Also I believe with this I was equipped with that which would be needed for me to do the work of the ministry to which I was called by God, apostle and prophet.

I was made "one" with the Word of God and that was essential for the work God would have me to do later.

Of course, I read the Bible constantly and did the scriptures as the Holy Spirit led me, but that early experience was crucial in the trials that were to come to me in the ministry offices.


*****

After that, one thing I had to continually do is stay free to be able to serve God according to HIS will for me.

New Testament prophets often see sin in that which other ministers are doing and have to deliver messages to ministers in churches to try to bring them back to God's way in that which they are doing in the church.

It is important to stay free to be able to deliver these messages.

Also the entanglement of this world could be a serious problem affecting your ability to deliver the word from God.

Paul warned Timothy.

II Timothy 2:1-7   Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please Him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.

The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits. 

(Before you can teach others, you must partake of the things of God such as faith in God and belief in the various scriptures.)


Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.


*****

My mother had a dream where I had a large white bus-like vehicle I was travelling in.  I was constantly guarding that vehicle.

I saw that as the ministry to which I was assigned.  I have constantly guarded my calling, avoiding things and people who would interfere with the ministry.


*****


There are religious types who would stop the message we have from God, if possible.

I've experienced this several times.

We cannot afford to be in bondage to them.

The Jews tried to stop Peter and the other apostles from speaking of Jesus as the Messiah.

We have end-time messages which the church world and the ministers at churches often hate.

We go through similar struggles as Peter did in dealing with the Jews who tried to stop the message of God.


*****


In the 1980's, I was on radio in USA.  

After God began showing me sins in various ministries and I began speaking judgment messages to the church on my radio broadcasts, the manager of the radio station in Seattle said to me: "Joan, you have many good messages.  Just speak those.  If you keep speaking these judgment messages, I don't know what is going to happen to you.  We might have to put you off the air." 

Without any thought, I replied:  "George ... if I don't speak the message I believe to be from God, then I don't have a message and I may as well  be off the air."


*****


A pastor in a church in Colorado wrote me and said:  "Don't ever try to come to my church."

When I was looking for a church to attend in Clovis, NM (USA) where I lived, I called a pastor of a non-denominational church and told him I was interested in attending his church.  (No intention to try to speak there.  I just wanted to have a church I could go to.)

As I recall, this pastor came to my house to visit with me.  I don't recall anything that either of us said but I had planned to go to his church the next Sunday morning.

I bought an appropriate dress and was very excited to get to attend church.

On Friday, pastor called me and said:  "You know that thing about coming to our church.  I've decided I don't want you to do that."

*****



You may find it hard to imagine such things could happen, but I've encountered this several times.

Recently a pastor in Philippines said he shared message with his church group saying they should not call a minister "Reverend."   (No such thing in Bible where any man called himself "Reverend.") 

According to him, the people became furious and ordered him out of their denomination.  He lived on church property and they told him to leave within the week.


*****



It is the end-time apostasy in the church groups... the falling away from scripture to set up another doctrine.

II Thessalonians 2:3-4    Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 

(Churches would fall away from scripture and set up another doctrine.)


Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.


*****

I sent the following to this man who identifies himself as a pastor.

5-25-18

To:  Allan

I don't believe you will find any church group who will support you if you speak truth from God.

You will have far more peace and freedom to speak as God wills if you do like the apostle Paul.

Work at secular job for a living and preach in spare time.


Joan Boney

*****


Jesus spoke the following to the 11 disciples after HIS crucifixion and resurrection:

Matthew 28:19-20  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
 
If we can't teach that which God shows us because we are bound to a specific church group, then we fail to do the above scripture, for we must be free to speak to the church that which God has opened our eyes to see.
 
We negate the entire direction of Jesus if we are limited by the church in that which we speak to the church.  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: 
 
We cannot speak all of those things HE has said to us unless we stay free from the control of church groups and religious hierarchy.
 
As I said to the radio station manager who wanted me to change the message in order to stay on the air:
 
"George ... if I don't speak the message I believe to be from God, then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."
 
If we can only speak those messages which are approved by man then we don't have a message to speak.
 
The apostle Paul said:
 
Galatians 1:10  For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
 
The blog, at this point in time, allows me to speak the messages I believe God wants you to hear and I speak freely those messages which is all that matters to any real minister of God.


*****