Wednesday, June 27, 2018

BOOK: Exhortations For The Church, Volume 2: Preface


Joan Boney
E-book:  $.99
Paperback: $7.99
(USA Prices)

Order from:  Amazon.com


*****



Exhortations of the Word of God are given to the church to help us in the way of God as we live on this present earth.  The church is edified and strengthened in the faith when we read and hear godly exhortations.


*****

Today the masses of people want freedom to sin ... to be free to do whatever they choose to do as a matter of "personal preference" ... to be approved by society in general as they commit adultery, fornication ... as they live as homosexuals and lesbians ... to have the masses of people approve them regardless of their "life style" ... basically they want to be free to sin.

This "lawlessness" against the Word of God is antichrist, the man of lawlessness.

*****

As churches removed and changed scripture, the restraint against lawlessness inside the church groups was removed and antichrist moved into the church groups in the form of a spirit in the hearts of the lawless inside the churches.

This is exactly what the apostle Paul said would happen and Paul even said this had to happen before Jesus could return.

II Thess. 2:3-4  (NASB) ... Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

... (6-8) And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed

"He who now restrains" is Jesus, THE WORD OF GOD ... THE HOLY SCRIPTURES ...

When scriptures are removed, lawlessness reigns.

This is what we are seeing today in the various church groups.

It sets the stage for the return of Jesus.


*****

I asked God how I could make these messages about antichrist stronger and I heard:  "Tell the poison gas dream."

In 1979, God gave me the following terrifying dream:


Destruction was everywhere. 

I went into a meeting room where a meeting was going on. A man was speaking to a room filled with people. I went in and began to listen. 

A second man rushed in and said: "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun."  

The first man resumed speaking. 

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole. A gas was coming out of the speaker. I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people. It was coming directly toward us! 

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us!  

I looked at the man seated next to me. He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group. But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive. He was already dead!  

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.  

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too.  

God was showing me the anarchy in the church groups, at the time of the dream, 1979. The destruction in the churches was everywhere, even at that time.  And it is much worse today. 


*****

Thus as we see "the day" approaching we exhort one another even more ... Heb. 10

Joan Boney




*****