Friday, June 1, 2018

Information Sheet ...

     (From Joan Boney)

If you are asking for prayer:  

YOU need to pray over yourself and your ministry.  If your prayer is according to the will of God, HE will answer you.  

I John 5:14-15  And this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that, if we ask any thing according to HIS will, HE heareth us:  

And if we know that HE hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of HIM. 

*****

I am 81-years-old.  I do not travel. 

***** 

Amazon distributes all books for this ministry, e-books & paperback. 

Daily Amazon offers a free e-book. Scroll down the list of my books on Amazon. When you see one of the books priced $.00 it is free on that day.  Contact Amazon to “purchase” the free e-book. 

To order all other books (paperback & e-book), contact amazon.com.

 *****

Everything I write is published on our blog and is free and may be copied and distributed to your church group.  

Jesus Ministries Exhortations  

New messages are put on the blog each day. Click on the following link daily to see that day's messages:

https://jesusministriesexhortations.blogspot.com 

***** 

WE DO NOT SEND MONEY, BIBLES, OR BOOKS.  God did not equip us to do that type of ministry.  God gave me a dream and showed me to do exhortations on a blog on internet, and that is what we do.  

Joan Boney