Thursday, June 14, 2018

Scriptures


I want to get scripture more deeply inside me and I know we can do that by meditating throughout the day on key scriptures. 

You can put scriptures into an email to yourself so when you open your email throughout that day, those scriptures will be there and this will give you more opportunity to think on those scripture and do them.

Joan Boney


*****

I can read a scripture and try to have faith ... But when it is the Holy Spirit getting my attention on that part of scripture and causing that portion of the word to stand out to me, then I have the faith to believe that is God showing me what to do in this present life at that specific moment.

Recently I  was reading Matthew 28, and a portion of verse 20 stood out to me as never before to strengthen and encourage me.

Matthew 28:20    Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

I thought on some of the things God has taught me.

Then I put this portion of that verse in an email to myself and sent it to myself so each time I pull up emails, I would see it there and review it again to help me to do what it says.

Joan Boney


*****