Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Scriptures


I want to get scripture more deeply inside me and I know we can do that by meditating throughout the day on key scriptures. 

You can put scriptures into an email to yourself so when you open your email throughout that day, those scriptures will be there and this will give you more opportunity to think on those scripture and do them.

Joan Boney

The following 3 scriptures are key scriptures for me at this present time.  I often put on these blog writings scriptures to strengthen and encourage me and send them to me by email, and when I look at emails, I see those scriptures also and read them again.


*****

Matthew 28:20     Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you:

Hebrews 3:13    exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Hebrews 10:25    exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.


*****


Exhort:  urge earnestly by advice and warning

My job is to get the church ready for the return of Jesus.  The righteous will be take up into the air to meet Jesus and the newly resurrected.  The others left on earth will have to go through the wrath of God that is coming upon this earth.  Therefore, the righteous church must prepare themselves for the return of Jesus.

I have an assignment from God to do the work of showing today's church how to prepare.  It is not just a matter of saying, "Jesus is Lord."  It is a matter of Jesus being our Lord by our belief in scripture and doing the Word of God.

The 3 scriptures listed above, help encourage me to do the work assigned to me by God and these scriptures help me to continue doing that work, not giving up, enduring to the end of my life on this earth.  That is my goal.

Joan Boney