Friday, January 12, 2018

When you are drained and need uplifted


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In my old paper Bible which I once used, I would underline specific verses in red.  Then when I was drained of energy or after I had a cold or flu and didn't feel up to par, I would take that Bible and read those verses which I had marked in red and just keep reading them until something caught my attention then I would focus on that instruction and feel "blood" coming back into my veins.

Eating and drinking the word of God.

When we presented The New Testament on Amazon, we also added Psalms and Proverbs which I had marked many instructional verses in red in this e-book.

In December. 2017, I was recovering from flu and I remembered this and went to Psalms and read those verses which I had marked in "red" and it helped greatly.




E-book:  $.99
(USA Price)


Order from:  Amazon.com

*****