Thursday, January 25, 2018

All things are created by HIS WORD


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Romans 10:17    So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

God speaks to us by HIS Spirit.  God speaks to us by HIS Holy Scriptures.

When we believe what God has said to us, we are recreated in HIS image by HIS Word which we do because we believe that Word.

As a new Christian, I was dealing with a court trial and I heard the following words which I believed to be from God:  "Don't testify."  (so I didn't testify because I believed it was God telling me this)

In a second court trial, I saw the following scripture and believed that scripture:

Isaiah 54:17    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of Me, saith the LORD.

Since that weapon formed against me would not prosper, and I really believed this scripture, I dismissed my lawyers and planned to go to court without any human legal counsel.  I continued on this plan for several months as I awaited the court trial.  Six days before we were to go to trial, the man dropped all charges.

In both cases, it was the WORD of God to me.  I believed and because I believed I acted according to my belief.

That which we do shows that which we really believe. 

And we cannot fake that which we believe.  We either believe that or we do not believe.

Romans 10:9-11    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed.



*****